Carbon Insider is the source on U.S. carbon regulations, technologies, reduction best practices and investment and trading opportunities
In this exclusive interview with Carbon Insider, Dina Kruger, Director of EPA’s Climate Change Div. discusses what EPA is doing about carbon reduction now, how it is preparing for regulation under the Clean Air Act once Congress gives the green light and how it is pushing voluntary programs in the short term.
When large investors speak, corporations tend to listen. Over 300 of the largest institutional investors in the world, with collective assets under management of over $57 trillion, have indeed spoken. They want firms to provide them will reliable information on the business risks and opportunities emerging from climate change.
- Nonprofit Coalition Issues for Design of GHG Offset Programs in Cap-and-Trade Systems
- New Doubts on Carbon Trading Systems
- Montreal Climate Exchange Launches First Canadian Environmental Market
- Campaign News Affecting Carbon Market
- Climate Bond Plan by UN Official Aims to Boost Energy Investing
- Read More About This Topic
CDP and IBM "Making Advances in Carbon Management." To download the report click here.
For more information on the Carbon Disclosure Project, please go to www.cdproject.net.